Running just as fast as we can...

In an attempt to get fit, I'm signing up for the Minnesota State Fair's "Milkrun". It is a 5K run in late August. All others interested in training with me or watching my progress are welcome to hang out with me here.

Tuesday, May 30

A fresh start

Welcome to my new blog! This is a space for me to keep track of my achievements in running, to give and receive support from friends, and provide myself a measure of accountability. Afterall, if I think someone is going to be reading about my progress, then I better get off my ass and make some progress, right?

For those who will be training with me, you have the email address to post here about your progress. If you have a Blogger account, let me know and I can add you as a member so you can post the old-fashioned way, if you prefer.

So that's all for today. Tomorrow I plan to do my first run...we'll see how it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home