Running just as fast as we can...

In an attempt to get fit, I'm signing up for the Minnesota State Fair's "Milkrun". It is a 5K run in late August. All others interested in training with me or watching my progress are welcome to hang out with me here.

Monday, June 5

Thanks, Metro Transit!

Thanks to Metro Transit and my forgetfulness, I walked to work this morning. I was 5 minutes early to the bus stop (or late, depending on how you look at it) and decided to walk down a ways instead of wait. By the time I was at the Cathedral, I looked down the street, checked my watch, and wondered why there wasn't a bus in sight. Then it dawned on me - the bus schedules changed on Saturday. So, having absolutely no idea when the next bus was coming, I decided to walk the rest of the way to work. I earned myself a blister on the back of my heel (even though I was wearing sandals), but got to stop for coffee before work. I'm staying until 6 today (if I can find stuff to do), and then walking home (unless the blister decides to get in the way).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home