Running just as fast as we can...

In an attempt to get fit, I'm signing up for the Minnesota State Fair's "Milkrun". It is a 5K run in late August. All others interested in training with me or watching my progress are welcome to hang out with me here.

Monday, June 5

Decisions....

This morning I realized I need to make some decisions about what "type" of runner I am. For example, do I run in the rain? Is there a temperature at which I will not run (hot/cold)? Are there times of the day I don't run?

My thought at 6am was that I do not run in the rain (it was raining and I was tired). I've since discussed this matter with others and decided the following: I will not start running in the rain, however I am not opposed to getting rained on during my run. It would be too hard to get my muscles warmed up properly if I start cold and wet.

I did intervals (kind of) on Saturday. Mostly I walked, but then on my way back I ran for as long as I could. Sunday was my day of rest and today was...well, it was raining.

Tomorrow there will be intervals. No question about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home