Running just as fast as we can...

In an attempt to get fit, I'm signing up for the Minnesota State Fair's "Milkrun". It is a 5K run in late August. All others interested in training with me or watching my progress are welcome to hang out with me here.

Monday, June 19

My inability to follow instructions

So, I was reading the Couch Potato Plan for week three. I just shoudn't have been doing that after driving through Wisconsin. I read "jog 90 seconds, walk 90 seconds, run three minutes, walk three minutes and repeat" and thought about it. I didn't re-check the instructions this morning which was my fatal flaw. I remembered 90-90-3-3-90-90-3-3 and I remembered repeat. So I did double what I was supposed to have done. I was really out of breath at the end and really relieved to learn it's becuase I'm an idiot and not because I'm out of shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home