Running just as fast as we can...

In an attempt to get fit, I'm signing up for the Minnesota State Fair's "Milkrun". It is a 5K run in late August. All others interested in training with me or watching my progress are welcome to hang out with me here.

Tuesday, June 13

back in the "running"

I was out of the loop over the weekend. Camping in cold, rainy weather is not conducive to making me think I should run. So I hadn't ran since Thursday. I was dreading it this morning thinking it would suck the life out of me and that I would be put back to where I started from. Turns out I'm tougher than that. It was fine. Even threw in an extra interval again. I feel good today. Physically, anyway.

Now if I could just get the rest of my life to stop crapping all over my parade...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home