Running just as fast as we can...

In an attempt to get fit, I'm signing up for the Minnesota State Fair's "Milkrun". It is a 5K run in late August. All others interested in training with me or watching my progress are welcome to hang out with me here.

Wednesday, June 7

Walking

I went for a walk with Kelly & Liz last night. Around Lake Nokomis...we figured about 2.5 miles. Nice little stretch. Small things like that are definitely getting easier. Also made an unsuccessful bid to get Kelly to sign up for the Milkrun. She prefers to remain slothful.

We had a lovely conversation about gay marriage, freedom of speech, and separation of church and state. Oddly enough, Kelly and I agree on that subject. In any case, I brought up the quote from "American President", although I didn't know that's where it was from. That is why Liz posted that quote. She's nice like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home