Running just as fast as we can...

In an attempt to get fit, I'm signing up for the Minnesota State Fair's "Milkrun". It is a 5K run in late August. All others interested in training with me or watching my progress are welcome to hang out with me here.

Tuesday, June 6

Easy, shmeasy

I did my last run for Week 1 of the couch potato plan. It was easy. I threw in an extra interval at the end just 'cuz I could. I'll be starting Week 2 tomorrow. Usually, I think I would like to not run on consecutive days, but this is a short week for me.

While I would like to think running while camping is an option under other circumstances; I understand that the drunks still wondering around the next morning would be a problem for me this weekend. Not to mention the lack of good paths. The campground is in an old field so it's very potholed and uneven. Usually a lot of mud too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home