Running just as fast as we can...

In an attempt to get fit, I'm signing up for the Minnesota State Fair's "Milkrun". It is a 5K run in late August. All others interested in training with me or watching my progress are welcome to hang out with me here.

Saturday, July 1

things I discovered while running

I discovered many things while running this morning and they all have to do with Amanda being right.
  1. Yes, it is cooler at 7:30am than 9:30am. Noticeably.
  2. A second reason to run at 7:30 is because that's when the Milk Run begins so the more I run at that time every day, the more my body will be used to it.
  3. As I was running, I heard one lady say to another that when she runs distances, the first two miles always hurt but after that everything feels good. This is how I used to feel when I ran. I wonder if it would still be true now, even though I can barely run two miles and I can't run two miles without stopping.
I did not tape my arches today. We'll see if I live to regret that or not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this running/learning process. Mostly, I like it when others realize I'm right.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home