Running just as fast as we can...

In an attempt to get fit, I'm signing up for the Minnesota State Fair's "Milkrun". It is a 5K run in late August. All others interested in training with me or watching my progress are welcome to hang out with me here.

Monday, August 14

details, details

On my last run (documented in the last post), I ran quite a ways. It was good. For the last block, I even had enough juice to sprint. At the time, I didn't think much of it, but I felt a pop in my foot. No problems at the time, but from Thursday to Sunday I had some sharp, stabbing pain in my foot in the same location as that pop.

I talked to a track coach about it, he thought it might be a strained/sprained ligament. That sucks.

Today I'm better. Tomorrow I will run. No more sprinting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home