Running just as fast as we can...

In an attempt to get fit, I'm signing up for the Minnesota State Fair's "Milkrun". It is a 5K run in late August. All others interested in training with me or watching my progress are welcome to hang out with me here.

Wednesday, July 26

questions for runners

Here are a couple of questions to ponder. Really I'm just trying to work out a routine that makes since for me.

  • Do you run before or after you eat breakfast? I have been experimenting with eating and then running later. I can't tell if the food helps because I think any positive effects of the food are counteracted by the negative effects of how hot it is when I finally do run.
  • What are good songs listen to while running? I'm just going to ask ahead of time that no one write "Eye of the Tiger".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually don't eat. I run directly after getting out of bed and usually I'm not hungry. I've not had any problems with that. Leila says if she is going to do a tough workout she'll have a hard-boiled egg. I'd go for a cup of yogurt, if I ever felt the need.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home