Running just as fast as we can...

In an attempt to get fit, I'm signing up for the Minnesota State Fair's "Milkrun". It is a 5K run in late August. All others interested in training with me or watching my progress are welcome to hang out with me here.

Wednesday, July 19

waking up early

I nearly threw my alarm clock out the window this morning. I'm glad I didn't because my window was closed... Once I woke up and convinced myself that I should run, I ran a little over 2 miles. I sort of discovered a new running route with a few more inclines and one hill. I want to be clear, most of what's going on in my neighborhood are inclines. I recognize them as hills when I'm running but at no other time. This one thing is a hill. It comes at the end of my run and I go up it very slowly. I am learning to make peace with it though. I can always feel it in my abs when I do hills so I'm trying to convince myself running hills is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home