Running just as fast as we can...

In an attempt to get fit, I'm signing up for the Minnesota State Fair's "Milkrun". It is a 5K run in late August. All others interested in training with me or watching my progress are welcome to hang out with me here.

Friday, July 7

another idea

As Amanda knows, I really want to find a second 5k sometime in the fall to run because I think the hardest part of running for me will be to continue running once school starts again. I need to have a goal in mind so I stay in the habit. So I found the Historic Riverfront 5k Run-Walk in October. It's $15 if you register before 7 August. Just something to keep in mind, although I may want to wait and see how the first 5k goes. I had a bit of a rough time when I ran this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home