Running just as fast as we can...

In an attempt to get fit, I'm signing up for the Minnesota State Fair's "Milkrun". It is a 5K run in late August. All others interested in training with me or watching my progress are welcome to hang out with me here.

Thursday, July 6

Making peace with week 5

I think I may have made peace with week 5. We'll see how tomorrow goes, or if I can run at all over the weekend...

However, on Tuesday (the 4th of July) I was supposed to run 8, walk 5, run 8 minutes. But after the first eight minutes I was having such a good time I just kept running. About 16 minutes total. I was quite surpised.

Wednesday I didn't run. I was still tired from both the big run on Tuesday and walking home from the Taste of Minnesota and fireworks Tuesday night.

Today (Thursday) I ran 19-20 minutes without stopping. I remember what this felt like the last time I was able to do that. It's good to be back, even if it's only for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home