Running just as fast as we can...

In an attempt to get fit, I'm signing up for the Minnesota State Fair's "Milkrun". It is a 5K run in late August. All others interested in training with me or watching my progress are welcome to hang out with me here.

Wednesday, July 12

Off the radar.

Moving has officially taken over my life for the last two weeks. I have run a couple times, but it is so hard to find time for.

I miss it though. That's a good sign, I do like it and have felt benefits (like being chipper and energetic during my moving day).

Right now I'm struggling with my sleep pattern. Between long weekends, staying up late un/packing, big-change related anxiety, and getting used to the noises of a new building I am super sleep deprived. Until that works itself out, I really can't commit to running. If I'm not back on track by next week, I will try running to see if it will help me sleep. Exhaustion trumps anxiety 9 times out of 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home